20.07.2022

Cветодиодные светильники для потолков типа Грильято

Revolutionary Lighting In Retail

A largescale lighting project for Metropolis shopping mall (a part of TsUM-Discount network) has been implemented. NLT Company won the right to deliver lighting equipment.
NL-TR-F109MW track LED lights with the power of 42W and scattering angle of 38° as well as NL-DEC-S50 LED downlights with the power of 50W and 60° expansion angle for beam were chosen for the project.

The biggest part of the competitors couldn’t supply solutions as the customer had high requirements for the level of lighting in the shop. High CRI, more than 90, and highly efficient crystals. Service life of all the equipment is more than 61 000 hours, 5-year warranty.

LED fixtures are easily installed, don’t have to be serviced during their life-time and special disposing when they finish their service. CITIZEN LEDs (Japan) are the sources of light, casing is made of eco-friendly aluminum alloy (can be painted in any color according to RAL color standard). It is possible to choose a reflector and create 12°, 24°, 38° or 60° angle of the key light.

Cветодиодные светильники для потолков типа Грильято
Cветодиодные светильники для потолков типа Грильято

Due to the design and LUX level you want to enter the shop and then you easily navigate there and comfortably choose goods. Track lights spotlight the clothes, as a result, high LUX level, up to 2 000 lx (at 1.6. m height), is reached. The LUX level was chosen as we took into account little (not more than 18 %) decrease of output lumen during the service.

Possibility to install equipment combining such unique characteristics gave us an opportunity to be beyond competition. “Today 95% of the companies creating professional light, are not able to implement such projects, and remaining 5% are not suitable because of the prices or terms,” – comments Mikhail Gusmanov, CEO of NLT Company, the results of the tender.

Cветодиодные светильники для потолков типа Грильято
Cветодиодные светильники для потолков типа Грильято

Track lights are installed at the height of 4 meters. For this purpose a unique support pattern in the form of 2x2 m grid made of aluminum bus bar was used. This gave maximum flexibility in light adjustment and control. The requirement to have more than 2 000 lx at displays and spots was also fulfilled.

This project is interesting because of its scale as well as because of lighting equipment used. In Discount you can find premium clothes and shoes from old collections of more than 200 leading brands. That is why the requirements for the illumination are the same as in luxury segment.

Cветодиодные светильники для потолков типа Грильято
Cветодиодные светильники для потолков типа Грильято

As the result, maximum power savings will be reached because of low power of the equipment, high LUX level and possibility to control the beam direction. One of TsUM-Discount shops with the new light has been opened in Metropolis shopping mall, the remaining two in Kiyevskaya Hotel and in Columbus shopping mall are still in progress.